Global Diving & Salvage, Inc. (Global) is the largest diving contractor on the West Coast, based out of Seattle, WA, a leading provider of offshore support services, marine construction and infrastructure support services in the United States, and an internationally recognized casualty responder.
We are looking for a Professional Development Manager to lead our Training, Development, Mentoring, and Succession Planning programs. The successful candidate should have prior experience in Training and Development.
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops
· Prepare and Manage Training and Development Budget
· Manage Company Training Calendar
· Analyze training needs to develop new training programs or modify and improve existing programs
· Review and evaluate training programs for compliance with government standards
· Instruct and facilitate certain training classes, including Company orientation
· Develop, implement, and evaluate management and leadership programs for employees
· Work with management to determine developmental needs of employee groups and develop customized training plans and curriculums
· Develop, implement, and manage Mentoring Program
· Develop, implement, and manage Succession Planning Program
Education / Experience / Skill Set Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Training, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Education or related field
· Master’s Degree preferred
· 5+ years experience in Training and Development
· PHR, SPHR, or GPHR preferred, other related certifications a plus
Global Diving & Salvage, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or veteran status.
A reasonable accommodation will be considered for qualified individuals with a disability provided that it does not create an undue hardship for the Company, consistent with the ADA as amended.
If interested, send completed application, resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
To be considered for this position in subject line of email include: Professional Development Manager